Monday, December 30, 2013

Wedding Ceremony and Reception Harpist, Kenilworth Club, Kenilworth


So, first of all, you should go to the website of The Kenilworth Club, because it is good, and my pictures are not!!  This is a private club in the small North shore community of Kenilworth, and it is a little gem.  I was on hand to play for the short ceremony, and then I continued through the cocktail hour and most of dinner. At that point, many of the guests were up and moving around, and the party switched to recorded music. The couple requested the Sara Bareilles tune, "I Choose You" for their recessional, and it turned out super cute!  I get some of my best repertoire from special requests, that is for sure!

The dividers behind the table lead to additional space.


No comments:

Post a Comment