Tuesday, May 28, 2019

Cocktail Hour Harpist, Hilton Chicago/Oak Brook Hills Resort

The cocktail hour and ceremony space overlooking the pond.

Frankly, we were lucky it wasn't super hot the day of the event. I think the Oak Brook Hills Resort is an absolutely beautiful venue, but there is really not a lick of shade where all of the tables were set up. There is some shade down by the pond where I was, but I think this is something anyone who is planning an event here might want to consider. Additionally, there was some music from the pool area directly to the east. I am not shy. I went over and politely asked them to turn off the music (which they did), but not everyone is as pushy as I am, so there's also that. In the plus column, boy is there room to roam at this venue, and I bet they have everything to keep all of your guests happy throughout the entire wedding weekend. Also, the bride requested "Despacito", so that's up and running for everybody else now, and it sounds great on harp!



The pond that is overlooked!


www.ChicagoWeddingHarpist.com

No comments:

Post a Comment