Saturday, October 14, 2023

Cocktail and Dinner Music Harpist, Victoria in the Park, Mt Prospect

And..... introducing my new harp!

Victoria in the Park was another new venue to me! I have driven by this area so many times, but I had no idea there was a lovely wedding venue behind the little lake! I started upstairs, in the winding area they use for cocktails. It was so nice to greet the guests with harp music as they ascended the stairs. Later, I moved downstairs and played a mixture of classical and popular tunes as dinner was served. Harp music is terrific at a dinner reception, and the soothing sounds allow the guests to easily visit while they eat. 

On a personal note, I have added a new harp to my offerings. It is available only for indoor jobs, but it has a lovely, full tone, and I am looking forward to playing it for many engagements to come! It is a Lyon and Healy Style 30, built right here in Chicago!


www.ChicagoWeddingHarpist.com

No comments:

Post a Comment