Saturday, November 11, 2023

Ceremony Harpist, Westin Chicago Lombard, Lombard

You have to search for the harp a bit, but I needed to get
all of the flowers in the picture!!

The Westin Chicago Lombard is a really lovely venue, and much of that is due to the staff. They were readily available, and so very helpful. Because I have a Bollywood repertoire, I frequently get called for weddings that are combining some Southeast Asian traditions into an otherwise Western ceremony. In these cases, it is always good to have input from the folks who know the space the best, so that I get myself positioned correctly in the room. Everything was incredibly smooth, and the results were just what the bride had in mind!


For more information on my Bollywood selections, please visit www.ChicagoWeddingHarpist.com

No comments:

Post a Comment