Monday, September 17, 2018

Wedding Ceremony Harpist, St. Charles Country Club, St. Charles




Truly, a midwestern view can't get much better than this!

I have been to this club before, but the weather had always prevented me from playing outdoors. What a delight to finally see how they arrange things here! The manager of the club actually zoomed me around on a golf cart to show me how to load in without having to deal with any stairs, and where to stash my gear. Everyone was super friendly and helpful, and the ceremony went off without any concerns at all. There was quite a bit of shade for the guests, and everyone seemed delighted to walk down the hill on the gorgeous path, be greeted first by harp music, and then by the amazing view.

A shady path down to the pond!

The bridal party also used this walkway, so the music was
super easy to coordinate.

www.ChicagoWedding Harpist.com





No comments:

Post a Comment