Sunday, September 27, 2020

Ceremony and Reception Harpist, Hyatt Lodge, Oak Brook

A perfect setting. You are both right by the water, and 
only steps from the hotel!

I have been to the Lodge many times, but this was my first time down by the lake. It is an absolutely stunning location, and was perfect for this particular wedding. The mother of the bride had requested that I play from my Bollywood repertoire, but the drummer and I had something unexpected happened! The groom's family approached using the bridge that spans the lake, and I had continued to play as they were gathering across the lake from the ceremony site. When the drummer began to lead them across the lake, he locked in with me, and we played a duet!! It was unexpected, and so cool! After the ceremony, the guests gathered for light refreshments overlooking the lake. It was a serene setting for the couples big day!

This patio is directly adjoining the hotel.

You'll find a listing of my Bollywood repertoire at my website: www.ChicagoWeddingHarpist.com

No comments:

Post a Comment