Saturday, May 27, 2023

Ceremony Harpist, St Peter's Latvian Lutheran Church, Wood Dale


 

The bridal couple were both musicians, so it was really fun hearing their choices for the ceremony! The bride had a very specific Grace George version of "Heaven is a Place on Earth" (originally by Belinda Carlisle). In a first for me, the bride's dad was able to supply an arrangement of the music, as it was not available for purchase elsewhere. He did a great job! I adapted it for harp a bit, and we were all set. We also agreed I would do an arrangement of "You're My Best Friend" by Queen for the recessional. You can all feel free to thank this lovely bride for that, as it is turning out to be one of my most requested options!


The Lithuanian at the Latvian wedding!!


www.ChicagoWeddingHarpist.com

No comments:

Post a Comment