Saturday, July 6, 2024

Bollywood Harpist, Donald E Stephens Convention Center, Rosemont


This was an enormous, joyful, Indian wedding, but it can be hard to get a good picture.... I actually come to the convention center towards the end of the evening to provide music when the guests are getting their desserts from the buffet. I am set up facing a curtain that will be opened when the time is right, so it looks a little odd in photos! At least in this photo, you can see some of the amazing dessert options behind me! 

I have a fun set of Bollywood hits that I love playing, and am frequently available for the later jobs even at the last minute. Don't hesitate to call if you find you would like to have harp music at your reception!

www.ChicagoWeddingHarpist.com

No comments:

Post a Comment