| This is only some of the set-up! |
I always like to protect the privacy of my clients, so it can be hard to share much from a proposal, especially this time. The prospective groom planning the proposal is a magician, so the set up was very cool, but also seemed proprietary, so here we are. I can tell you that:
1. The Joinery is a fantastic place for a proposal. We were able to complete a fairly complicated set up very smoothly, and the venue manager there, Shay, is really just the best.
2. This was the first time I did a proposal where the groom was already at the site, and had concocted a story to bring the prospective bride to the site on her own. She was definitely and delightfully surprised!
3. She said YES!!
Planning a proposal? I am in!!
No comments:
Post a Comment