Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Wedding Ceremony Harpist, Chandler's Chop House, Schaumburg


I love outdoor weddings, but there does seem to be a long list of things that can go wrong, so I am glad when I can report on an outdoor space that seems less risky, but still beautiful.  Chandler's in Shaumburg definitely fits in that category.  The large patio is in a fairly protected area just off the main building, but there are plenty of trees and plantings to give it a lush feel.  



Additionally, the banquet hall has huge windows, so even if you were rained out you would still have a natural backdrop for your photos.  I hate to ding anybody's website, but the photo of Chandler's I've linked to above just do not capture the room well.  The room has a nice feel to it, including stone and wood elements, and the colored lighting (matched to the bride's wedding colors) is a fun touch.  



There is a separate cocktail area that has a great fireplace, but I moved into the area after the guests were already there, so no pictures (sorry). Luckily, the site also includes a restaurant that is open to the public, so you could probably duck in and see for yourself!

If you would like more information, please visit my website at www.ChicagoWeddingHarpist.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment