Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Wedding Ceremony Harpist, Riverside United Methodist Church

The regal outside of Riverside United Methodist Church

There are lots of wonderful venues in the greater Chicago area, but not many of them are actual churches with welcoming congregations. Riverside United Methodist Church is a beautiful, distinctive wedding site for many, many reasons.  When you book your wedding here, you will be celebrating in an impressive stone and wood building that features beautiful stained glass all around.  Couples are married by Pastor Douglas Asbury, and he also meets with and counsels the couple before their wedding day.  

My lovely client couldn't quite find the right processional on my website.  She thought maybe Ave Maria, but that can be a tricky song when it comes to fitting into a processional time frame.  We talked a little, and I suggested the newest song I was working on might be just the thing.  I put a bit of speed on the project, and played through the Stevie Wonder tune "My Cherie Amour" for her two days later.  Jackpot! It had just the sentimental, gentle feeling she wanted, and it is now my new favorite processional!

If you would like to talk about your perfect processional, don't go to my website, just call me directly!  I can be reached at (773) 881-0706 most weekdays and some weekends.

My harp is down front on the right, bathed in light!

No comments:

Post a Comment