Monday, June 25, 2018

Wedding Ceremony Harpist, City View Loft, Chicago

A super interesting, sunlit space.

This was my second time at City View Loft, and it was good to see their other large space. Or at least I think this is their other large space. I found their site to be a little confusing, and I didn't manage to find this space mentioned specifically at all. Maybe you have access to it when you are having dinner upstairs? It seemed like there were smaller conference type rooms tucked here and there also, so I guess I just really need to get someone to talk me through it at some point.

What I can tell you is that the acoustics are great, and the light is phenomenal. All the makings of a fantastic ceremony close to downtown, but not so close that no one can park. There is just a lot to like here!!

Strictly speaking, the view isn't as good as upstairs, but
it is nice to see so much sky!

www.ChicagoWeddingHarpist.com


No comments:

Post a Comment