Friday, August 21, 2020

Rehearsal Dinner Harpist, Incontro A Tavola, South Barrington

A lovely little private room at the back

The groom's parents live in California, so the intimate dinner they were planning had to be done remotely, which was no problem. My YouTube channel can take a lot of the guesswork out of hiring a musician no matter where you're working from. Additionally, since they would be coming to dinner after the rehearsal, there was a little bit of guesswork as to when they would be arriving. I always want my clients to feel that they are getting their moneys worth, so I was happy to arrange to be onsite and ready to go at the agreed time, but to wait to start the two hours of music until they arrived. Harp is always a great option for smaller parties where even a solo piano might overwhelm. It was a beautiful, relaxed evening at Incontro A Tavola, and I was so happy to be a part of it.


Harpist's view

Relaxing music is only as far away as my website: www.ChicagoWeddingHarpist.com

No comments:

Post a Comment