Friday, August 7, 2020

Wedding Ceremony Harpist, St Mary Assyrian Church of the East, Roselle

Set up down front with a good view of the aisle!

The sweet bride had always dreamed of walking to Canon in D, but of course the pandemic made planing anything a nightmare. When we first spoke, it was the Tuesday before her Saturday wedding. Luckily, she had been listening to my YouTube channel, and all of things she wanted were pieces I keep in my regular repertoire, so they are always ready to go! A few emails later, we were all set. A bride who gets what she wants just feels like a big win these days, doesn't it?


Harpist's view

It is really never too late to call. If I am not available, I will give you a list of other harpists you can try. My contact information can be found on my website: www.ChicagoWeddingHarpist.com

No comments:

Post a Comment