Tuesday, September 14, 2021

Cocktail Harpist, The Armour House at Lake Forest Academy, Lake Forest

The veranda is the perfect place to tuck a harp!

 

This wedding was such a pleasure, because I had actually been present when they got engaged! The groom had planned a fantastic proposal in summer 2020, and the couple invited me back for their cocktail reception at The Armour House. Repeat customers are always a pleasure, but this was just a delight! The little veranda is perfect for a harp, as I caught people going in and out, as well as those who stayed on the patio. The Luniks Entertainment DJ set up my built in mic so that the sound was relayed inside, too. The groom thought to plan some special requests, so I now know "Wildest Dreams", and it sounds great on harp!


Harpist's view!

Special requests are always available, and you can learn about the process on my website: www.ChicagoWeddingHarpist.com

No comments:

Post a Comment