Tuesday, September 28, 2021

Ceremony and Cocktail Harpist, Cuneo Mansion and Gardens, Vernon Hills

 

I love how you can't see anything beyond the grounds!


I hadn't been to the Cuneo Mansion in years, and the way they use the grounds has really changed (definitely for the better). Some of the garden areas look a little unfinished, but the overall view is really lovely. Communication from where the bridal party is gathering can be pretty challenging here, so that's definitely something to keep in mind. The bride chose "Runaway" for her entrance, and it was very dramatic (in the best sense!). After the ceremony, I moved into the house for the cocktail hour, and played while the guests explored the mansion.


Just me and the suit of armor!

It's easy and economical to add a cocktail hour to your ceremony! My prices are listed at www.ChicagoWeddingHarpist.com, so you can always get the information you need!

No comments:

Post a Comment