Tuesday, October 5, 2021

Catholic Mass Harpist, Winnetka

The absolutely stunning Faith, Hope,
and Charity Church in Winnetka

 

It is always a pleasure to play for a Catholic wedding, whether it is the full mass (as was the case here), or the simpler wedding ceremony. Additionally, I am happy to come and play with the regular musicians from the parish, or work as the only instrumentalist with your cantor. I have several Catholic hymnals, and generally only need a short conversation with someone from your parish to make sure that I am able to supply the specific music they are accustomed to. On this day, the harp was used throughout the mass, and the highlight was certainly when the bride took flowers to Mary, while the tenor and I performed Ave Maria. 


If you're considering adding harp to your wedding, please visit my website: www.ChicagoWeddingHarpist.com

No comments:

Post a Comment