Tuesday, November 9, 2021

Ceremony and Cocktail Harpist, Deer Path Inn, Lake Forest

The ceremony used Windsor II, with Windsor I as an
entry area.

It has been a fair number of years since I've been to the Deer Path Inn, and it was so wonderful to see what an elegant venue it remains! The Windsor Rooms are incredibly versatile, and I love how the entire area has its own impressive entry. The bride's family were classical music fans, so they wanted me to save the popular choices for their cocktail hour, and play all classical music for the ceremony prelude. They used "Air from Water Music" for the bridal party, and the bride chose to walk to the traditional "Bridal Chorus". It was truly lovely, and I did a quick move into the bar area in Windsor I to start some livelier cocktail music. 


Live music programming can be anything you want it to be, and I would be delighted to help you set your perfect mood. Please feel free to reach out to me and discuss your plans directly. I can be reached at (312) 860.4997.




No comments:

Post a Comment