Tuesday, November 2, 2021

Cocktail Harpist, Ignite Glass Studios, Chicago

Positioned just inside the dining area 
to greet guests.

 This was my first time at Ignite Glass Studios, and it is a beautiful location. The bride had hoped to be outside, but the weather was just cold and windy enough that the guests briefly looked outside, and then wanted to relax indoors. I actually changed locations slightly several times, as the guests sort of worked things out on their own. They weren't technically supposed to come into the dining area, but the venue was relaxed about it, so all was good! The bride wanted "Phantom of the Opera" selections in recognition of her grandmother's favorite musical, so I worked a bunch of those into my more contemporary playlist, and everyone got to hear things that were important to them!


Please visit my website to see if my repertoire list is a fit for your event: www.ChicagoWeddingHarpist.com.

The unused outdoor space was still stunning
to look at!


No comments:

Post a Comment