Monday, June 1, 2015

Wedding Ceremony Harpist, Medinah Country Club, Medinah

The room actually glowed, and the candles were not even lit yet!!
Saturday was wet.  And cold.  My heart went out to any and all that had planned an outdoor wedding, but I was thrilled for my client who had planned to be indoors all along.  We were at the historic, amazing Medinah Country Club, and even the staff was marveling at how beautiful the room looked!  

The bride wanted a small ensemble, so Jennifer Silk played violin with me, and it was wonderful.  The bride chose all popular music for her ceremony, which is becoming more and more common.  The parents and grandparents entered to "Here Comes the Sun", the bridesmaids walked to "What a Wonderful World", and the bride and her father processed to "A Thousand Years".  During the ceremony, we played "All I Ask of You" for the gift of roses to the moms, and the theme from Beauty and the Beast for the unity candle.  The recessional was "I'm Yours" by Jason Mraz, and I am happy to report that it is absolutely wonderful with violin and harp!

It might be hard to tell, but the framed object front and center is actually a flower arrangement inside of a silver frame.  It was amazing!

If you need music to go with your amazing ideas, please visit my website at www.ChicagoWeddingHarpist.com



The harpist's view.


No comments:

Post a Comment