Tuesday, June 16, 2015

Wedding Ceremony Harpist, Starved Rock State Park, Utica

The most romantic of settings!
This was my second trip to Starved Rock, and I will happily go many more times!  It was a warm, fairly muggy day, but the entire wedding party was comfortable in amongst the trees.  I have never seen an outdoor space hung with fabric the way the florist did here, but I thought it gave the most romantic of effects!

The bride loved the song "What a Wonderful World" and couldn't decide whether to put it for the first place she wanted music in the ceremony or the second place.  Easy!  She decided to use it in both places, and left it up to me to make it sound right!  I found two different arrangements, and I thought it ended up giving the ceremony a nice continuity.  If you've got an idea, do speak up!  We can likely work something out so that you can have exactly what you want!


The harpist's view gives you a nice idea of the dappled shade here!

No comments:

Post a Comment