Monday, May 8, 2017

Wedding Ceremony and Reception Harpist, NoMi, Chicago

The first of the three private rooms has a really warm feel.....













And an amazing view!

NoMi was one of the venues that I played in twice this year! The restaurant, located in the Park Hyatt Hotel on Chicago's Gold Coast, is a succession of intimate rooms, ending with three that they use for private events. For this wedding, we started in the first room with prelude and the ceremony and then, while the wedding party was taking photos on the terrace, I moved into the second room.



A slightly larger, brighter room that this family
used for dancing!

I was a surprise for the bride (planned by her mother), and they wanted to be sure to have music for dancing. They planned 3 special songs (My Wish, Marry You, and Daughters) and found a very talented singer to sing to my harp accompaniment. It worked out wonderfully well, and indeed they danced!

Here is a picture of how the two rooms connect.

Write me if you have an idea of how I can help you define the important moments of your wedding! reneewilsonharp@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment