Saturday, September 9, 2023

Ceremony Harpist, Firehouse Chicago, Chicago


Firehouse Chicago is a lovely little gem of a venue! This was my second time here, and the weather really cooperated, so I got to see all of the lovely features. It is one of the smaller venues, but it accommodates harp really, really well, and the sight lines are great, so your processional will be smooth, too. The bride chose "So This is Love"  and "How Long Will I Love You" for her processionals, and they were sweet and poignant. I brought my amp, because the bride wanted to be sure the sound would be strong, but you really don't even need it here - the courtyard setting is intimate, and the hard surfaces make the sound reverberate beautifully.

If you're thinking about hosting a Firehouse Chicago wedding, I think harp would be a great addition for sure!


www.ChicagoWeddingHarpist.com



No comments:

Post a Comment