Friday, September 1, 2023

Ceremony Harpist, Morgan Manufacturing, Chicago


This was my first time to Morgan Manufacturing in the Fulton Market District, and I thought it was lovely! Plenty of room to accommodate a large wedding, and the features on the building make it a really striking venue. This wedding was a little unusual for me, as they only wanted prelude music. Even so, I always stay through the ceremony; partially because moving the harp can be really distracting, and partially because things can go wrong with recorded music and it is nice to have a backup!


Things ran super smoothly for them, and I provided a little postlude music while they headed out for the cocktail hour. All good!


If you would like to plan special prelude music, my repertoire lists can help!

www.ChicagoWeddingHarpist.com


A second angle, just because
it's hard to give the scope of the place!


No comments:

Post a Comment