Saturday, September 9, 2023

Engagement Party Harpist, St Regis, Chicago

The view is definitely the thing here!

I was super excited to visit the St Regis, as it only recently opened! When I arrived, some of the guests were already there, so no pictures of the 11th floor terrace were possible, but the remaining vista is spectacular, so hopefully that makes up for it!

I have a very eclectic repertoire, so it's perfect for an engagement party. I covered many of the current favorites for weddings (A Thousand Years, Golden Hour etc), and added in other selection for the variety of ages in attendance (All You Need is Love, You're My Best Friend etc). A lovely time was had by all!

My repertoire lists can help you put together lots of good options!


www.ChicagoWeddingHarpist.com

No comments:

Post a Comment