Monday, June 9, 2014

Crystal Light Banquets, Burbank Wedding Ceremony Harpist

Set up for the ceremony at Crystal Light Banquets

This was my first time at Crystal Light Banquets in Burbank, and I came away impressed.  The facility looks to have undergone a renovation in the very recent past, and it is quite lovely inside.  I really liked the fact that they are set up to host one wedding at a time, so you will not have to deal with a loud D.J. next door ruining your quiet ceremony time.

The bride wanted a fairly formal ceremony, and so decided to go with all classical music.  It can be daunting for many people when the time comes to sit down and make a list of the music for the ceremony, but she made use of my repertoire lists, and found that they were helpful. Many of the songs on my list are familiar to people, even if the names may not be.  The bride chose "Clair de Lune" for the combined unity candle and roses to the mothers, and that was an especially lovely moment!

I am always available to all of my clients to help sort out music possibilities.  If you have an idea for music that is not already on my list, I would love to hear it!  Your wedding music should reflect you and your fiancĂ©, and I am delighted to help you find that special mix!

You may enjoy visiting my repertoire pages for ideas:

Classical repertoire
Popular repertoire

No comments:

Post a Comment