Tuesday, September 5, 2017

Ceremony Harpist, Salvage One, Chicago

The bridal couple starts their walk down the aisle between these elephants.

So, go back and read the caption to the photo above. If that sentence doesn't amuse you, you are not going to like this place. I personally found it delightful, but I think it is probably not for everyone.


The couple stood between the columns to be married,
 and I am off to the side.

From a vendor standpoint, the venue seemed pretty organized, and that is always a great sign. They knew what they needed from you, and it was easy to get in and get set up. Although it had tons of old stuff around, everything was clean and inviting. Indeed, the main room downstairs was organized into hang out areas that seemed like they would be really useful and inviting after the dinner.


Lots of great places to hang out and talk!

The best thing about this wedding (okay, from my standpoint) was that the groom had written a song for the bride when he was 13 or 14 years old, and I got to play it for their recessional!!!  It was just as sweet as you would imagine!

I loved the chandeliers marking the aisle!

If your middle school sweetheart wrote you a song, I definitely want to play it at your wedding!  Call me!?! (773) 881.0706

No comments:

Post a Comment