Monday, July 17, 2017

Wedding Ceremony Harpist, Congress Plaza Hotel, Chicago

The Florentine Room at the Congress Plaza Hotel

Really, there can't be another room like the Florentine Room at the Congress Plaza Hotel. It is absolutely stunning, and seems to be in good repair. I wish I could say the same for the rest of the hotel. This was an agent job for me, which means I never met the bridal couple, and indeed do not even know their names. The wedding ceremony seemed to go according to plan for the most part, but the hotel was so difficult for me to deal with, that I can only imagine that the couple themselves have some stories to tell. This hotel has dealt with labor problems over the years, and perhaps that is part of the issue.  While looking online, I found that many of the reviews of this venue are extremely old. Be careful is all I am saying. I want good things for all of you!




No comments:

Post a Comment