Monday, October 2, 2017

Wedding Ceremony Harpist, Thompson Hotel, Chicago

I thought my harp looked particularly good in this setting!
 I was not familiar with the Thompson Hotel on Chicago's north side, but I really thought they did a nice job on this medium sized wedding. The room was especially lovely, with floor to ceiling windows, and lots of nice design touches (like fabulous chandeliers!). 

A close up of where the couple stood, and you can see
the candles on the window sill a little better, too.


The facilities really matched the bridal couple's music choices, too. They went with very romantic, era spanning popular choices. The wedding party came down to "Flightless Bird," and the bride entered to "Moon River." Afterwards, they walked out to "Here Comes the Sun" and I continued postlude with the "Game of Thrones Theme" (as the groom wrote, "a few times, maybe?"). The Game of Thrones theme has been the breakout wedding hit of 2017, I would say, and no one is more surprised than me!


The windows continue the length of the room.

If you are planning your own vision of a throughly modern ceremony, I know I can help! 

Call with any questions! (312) 869-4997.

No comments:

Post a Comment